Your company can make a real difference to Amaze and the work we do to support parents with disabled children.
Companies and their employees are already involved in supporting our charity in a range of different ways that not only help us to help parents with disabled children but also provide rewarding development opportunities for the staff that get involved.
We can work in partnership with employees and businesses in many different ways, for instance you could help:
- Encourage staff to get involved in fundraising events to support our work
- Make donations to help fund our work with parents with disabled children
- Provide a free venue and hospitality for our Annual General Meeting
- Provide pro bono legal advice on a range of key areas
- Engage staff in a range of volunteer roles including as Trustees for the charity
- Choose us as your Charity of the Year
For more info on how your company could work with Amaze, call our office on 01273 234014 or email email@example.com
Benefits to your Company
We can help you achieve your business and corporate social responsibility (CSR) objectives. We offer you excellent opportunities to work with a leading, highly respected local charity.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Positive PR coverage and increased brand awareness
- Increases in product sales
- Positive positioning of your brand to key audiences
- Additional marketing routes for your brand and products
- Excellent opportunities for your employees to engage in team building activities and events, raising money to help parents with disabled children
Benefits to Staff
Many companies are interested in how they are perceived by existing and prospective employees. Research has proved that a clear indication of commitment to charity support is rated highly by potential applicants and existing staff.
Offering your staff the opportunity to work together and support Amaze can lead to concrete short and long-term business benefits:
- Enhanced team spirit and motivation
- Cross-corporate commitment to an agreed cause
- Lower staff turnover and greater productivity
- Increased ’employer brand’ value as a progressive, socially responsible company
- Enhanced corporate image among shareholders, customers and the local community
We can work closely with you to determine the activities that will work best for your managers and staff.
For more info on how your company could work with Amaze, call our office on 01273 234020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org