All sorts of people do heroic or just plain silly activities just to help us raise funds. Read about how you could become an Amaze hero and raise funds for our work with parents of children with special needs.
- Take part in a sponsored event e.g. fun run, adventure race. Download our sponsorship_form
- Put on a fundraising meal or party for friends or family
- Give something up for month (or two) e.g. chocolate, smoking or coffee!
- Host a quiz or games evening
- Take on your own personal challenge e.g. walk the South Downs Way
- Request donations instead of gifts for a special occasion like a birthday or a wedding
For more ideas, read our ‘Fundraising Tips’ sheet.
You can also download our handy Fundraise for Amaze guide
To raise money for Amaze, simply decide what event you are going to do or organise and then use our Amaze sponsorship form or donations form. Alternatively you can set up a sponsorship form or donate online at justgiving.com