Out of AMAZE is our free termly newsletter for parents of children with special needs in Brighton & Hove. Download past and present editions of the newsletter via this page.
- Information on local events, meetings, workshops
- News about services and groups for children and families
- Personal stories from parents and children
- Information about consultation with parents on local services
- Articles to related to children and special needs
Some parents get Out of AMAZE via their child’s school. If you would like to get Out of AMAZE each term by email or by post, please ring the Helpline on 01273 772289 or subscribe to our newsletter via the box at the bottom right of the page.
If you have news or information we might like to include in the newsletter please get in touch by email on email@example.com. We are also glad to get feedback and ideas for articles.